Saturday, January 21, 2012

Snow day!

I've finally figured out how to post from my phone. This could be dangerous with posts on the fly. That's what happens when we have a snow day- experimentation. I tried to stay at the shop but no one came in. I put out some new items and changed over the front window. After that and 2 shovels of the front walk I headed home.

The turkeys were not sure what to do today either. They loitered in the tree for a good long time- perched until after 11:00.  They finally flew down and trudged through the snow all day. They've refused to reside in the new turkey house. They will eat in there but not sleep.  Not sure how to remedy this situation and perhaps it's too late for these guys. 


Moose in his nite nite position

They must have mighty cold feet!
The new turkey house or garden shed????
Does it need a rocker, a hound dog and some shot guns?
Cozy cozy in there!
OK, the posting from the phone is just OK.  The pictures were too big and I had to fix them.  Perhaps I can figure this out later-

No comments:

Post a Comment