Sunday, October 31, 2010

More Inspiration....

While the little purple digger is busy removing dirt from my driveway, I am busy digging up cool pictures. 

I've always loved industrial lighting and furniture.  I see that everyone is getting with that theme.  At first I was a little annoyed but now I'm thinking that it may not be such a bad thing since it will be easier for me to find things I like.  Restoration Hardware could become my favorite store soon!  Brimfield was also teaming with industrial stuff (real not contrived).  By the time the next antiques fair starts in May I will probably be ready to actually buy something!


Erica George Dines

Could this light work in the kitchen- over center island????
Still not sure how low the ceilings will be.


Prismatic Glass Copper Pendant
From Restoration Hardware

These stools will be great around the center island.  I'm thinking more and more that there should be some overhang for people to sit.


Vintage Bar Stool from Restoration Hardware

I absolutely love the little repro French sewing stool.  I can see it in my studio next to a big table where I will doing my letterpress work.

French Sewing Stool Table
Restoration Hardware

There's something very inviting about this room.  I love the way the wood floor merges into the terra cotta.  I also like seeing other people who like unstructured slip covers.  Why cut a beautiful piece of linen when it can morph into so many things!



Marie Claire Maison




The wall color of this bathroom would be perfect in either of my new bathrooms!


Love the paint color!

No comments:

Post a Comment